Removable anchor with locking function
The COEUR PULSE is a removable high-quality stainless steel anchor that can be installed and removed for reuse very simply and rapidly, without tools. The locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal.
Download product info
- Easy to use:
- simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools, allowing it to be reused (1)
- locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of carabiners thanks to the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
(1) For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical. To this end, opt for a drill bit with three or four cutting edges.
- Material(s): 316L stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa