Made especially for storing and carrying a Rope Access Technician’s equipment — hence the name RAT Pack — or a rescuer’s rope gear, this rugged water-resistant pack was designed to take abuse in harsh environments. With a features-loaded new design, the next generation RAT Pack has been enhanced with:
- Two entry points into the main compartment.
- New rear panel-loading feature allows access to stowed items from top and from the back.
- Improved shoulder straps and support padding improves comfort & offers greater breathability.
- Zippered external accessory pouch for small items and external/internal accessory loops for attaching gear.
- New waist belt for improved support.
- Water-resistant fabric and zippers.
Whether hauling your gear to a work site or to a rescue, the RAT Pack protects and organizes your gear, and won’t let you down when the going gets tough.
Working-At-Height / Industrial Rope Access / Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The RAT Pack™, a Rope Access Technician’s equipment bag, can be used with confidence in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards it falls under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
Estimate Lead Time