Petzl ASAP'SORBER International
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK.
The ASAP’SORBER lanyard connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to allow the user to work at a distance from the rope in order to protect it during certain work phases. It is equipped with a tearing energy absorber located in a zippered fabric pouch to protect it from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection. This lanyard is available in two lengths for a choice of the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing the fall length.
- Connects the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to the harness
- Allows the user to distance himself from the rope in order to:
- declutter the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal splash
- Absorb the energy of a fall by the tearing of specific stitching
- Zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion and splashes while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Available in two lengths for a choice of the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing the fall length
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, EAC