Edelrid Flex Pro Fall II Model Arrest Harness820070202190
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Comfortable, practical harness for working in fall risk areas. Equipped with a fall indicator and wide back padding, it is pleasant to wear and adapts perfectly to any body shape.
- Easy to put on and adjust to any body size thanks to the jacket system.
- Textile fall arrest eyelets (1 dorsal and 2 sternal) in accordance with EN 361; remain open under preload and allow a further carabiner to be easily attached
- Fall indicator in the back padding; a red label becomes visible in the window in the back plate following a load of over 6 kN
- All load-bearing straps are equipped with indicator tape; red fibres become visible in the event of damage
- Textile joints for optimum adaptation to movements even when the straps are pulled tight
- Shoulder padding with RFID pocket, labelling field and attachment option for the wireless device
- Easy Glider buckle on the shoulder straps for easy adjustment, detachable strap keeper for cleanly stowing away the straps
- Detachable leg padding
- 3D mesh with a closed surface structure prevents the adhesion of dirt and chippings and enables good air circulation
- Triple Lock buckles on the legs and hips for extra safety
- 2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- 4 textile gear loops
- 4 attachment options for EDELRID Tool Bags (load: 25 kg)
- Textile fall arrest eyelets 2x type A/2 sternal and 1x A dorsal according to EN 361; remain open under preload and allow a further carabiner to be easily attached
- Maximum weight of user: 150kg
- CE marking: CE 0123
- country of origin: Vietnam
- Certification: ANSI / ASSE Z359.11-2014, EN 358, EN 361
- Weight: 1800 g