Kask Super Plasma HelmetKASKSPW-YL
The Kask Super Plasma helmets have been specifically designed for professional rescue and work-at-height applications. They are lightweight, compact, amazingly comfortable and well-ventilated with 10 air intakes, equipped with protective aluminum anti-intrusion grills to deflect debris and water. The helmet’s outer shell is made of high-density ABS plastic designed to withstand significant impact. The four fastening points of the chinstrap are designed to decrease the risk of helmet loss in case of an impact during a fall. Soft polyethylene side retractors regulate the length of the straps, with a special red-colored ring on one for fastening the helmet to a harness.
- Inner Polystyrene Shell-Improved safety is provided by the increased shell’s thickness in the summit area and by the extended shell’s contact surface with the head in front and rear parts of the inner shell
- Superior fit on the head and better comfort due to the greater shell’s contact surface with the head
- Increased natural air flow due to the vents in the inner shell’s summit area that provide efficient ventilation and air recycling
- Advanced shape of the inner shell provides improved durability and better adaptation to all head sizes
- Inner Padding-New Polygiene® treated 2DRY® fabric offers greater freshness and active protection from unpleasant odor even after frequent wearing. The high-tech wool fabric provides maximum comfort and rapid absorption of moisture keeping the skin fresh and dry
- Double welded edge padding for added strength and comfort
- Strap System and Chin Pad-Chin pad is made from the leatherette - artificial leather. It’s anti-allergic, washable, extremely comfortable and eliminates irritation of the skin
- Strap system is crossed-back for greater stability of the helmet on the head.