Hydrajaws M2000 PRO METRIC Tester Kit with 0-25kN/5620lbf
Hydrajaws M2000 Medium Duty pull test equipment range enables engineers to confirm the holding power of anchors in most construction materials, either for the purpose of establishing safe working loads or to validate the correct installation of existing fixings. The tensile load of up to 25kN is applied to the fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate analogue or digital gauge, making the tester very reliable.
Load spreading bridges keep reaction loads away from the fixing. Fixings up to M16 may be located directly in the tester, while a variety of adaptors enable a wide range of other types and sizes to be tested.
- Detachable 25kN Dual Scale Digital Gauge
- Up to 50mm stroke
- 2020 Load spreading bridge with adjustable telecopic legs and swivel feet
- Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor
- Turning Handle with 22mm integrated nut (for use in confined spaces)
- Six threaded button adaptors (M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12)
- Six slotted button adaptors (4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 8.5, 10.5, 12.5)
- M12 Ringbolt Adaptor Clevis
- M16 & M20 THreaded Stud Adaptors
- Calibration certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Robust carry case