Hydrajaws M2000 KIT1 Frame Only Safety Lifeline Kit
The Hydrajaws Safety Lifeline Cable Tester Kit1 (Frame Only) for operators who already own an M2000 Tester, enables engineers to validate the installation of swaged components of new or existing engineered lifeline systems to ensure compliance with BS 7883 up to a maximum tensile load of 25kN.
Redesigned in 2020 it’s now lighter, more compact, and very user-friendly.
Manufactured to exact high standards, the Hydrajaws Safety Lifeline Cable Tester clamps directly to the 8mm wire rope and comes with all the accessories, excluding the M2000 tester, to test existing installations including those with long terminating assemblies without any additional parts needed.
- Hinge type clamp arrangement with only two bolts
- Cable test frame with extension bars
- Single cable clamp
- Supplied in a robust protective carry case with pockets for the M2000 tester and accessories.
- Full operating instructions included.
Kit includes the following accessories:
- Knurled adaptor 8mm (10mm & 12mm optional)
- Barrel clamp 8mm
- Fork adaptor 12mm
- 22mm A/F ratchet spanner
- 6mm allen key and spare cable clamp bolts and screws.