Hydrajaws M2000 SCAFFOLD TIE Tester Kit with 0-25kN/5620lbf
Check below for details.Get a Quote
The Hydrajaws M2000 Scaffold Tie Tester Kit is a specific kit allowing Scaffolders to test all common scaffold anchors and fixings in general use today in line with NASC Guidance Note TG4:19. Manufactured to exacting high standards, the kit contains adaptors to test the most commonly used anchors used for scaffold ties up to a maximum tensile load of 25kN.
The three-legged load spreading bridge keeps reaction loads away from the fixing allowing results to be more consistent. Trusted by the best scaffolding companies in the world, the M2000 Scaffold Tie Tester Kit is an essential tool for any scaffolder wanting to comply with current health and safety practices.
Compatible with the Hydrajaws App - Bluetooth Digital Reporting System when used with our digital gauge with 90-day FREE Trial.
- 0-25kN Dual Scale digital gauge compatible with the latest Hydrajaws App (detachable for calibration, reduces carrier return costs)
- 2020 Load spreading bridge featuring height adjustable legs with pin arrangement in four positions with swivel feet giving 15mm of fine adjustment.
- Turning Handle with 22mm (7/8″) integrated nut (for use in confined spaces)
- Up to 50mm of stroke
- The tester is preassembled and accessories can be quickly attached with ease
- Hydrajaws gauge calibration certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Supplied in a robust protective carry case with full operating instructions.
Kit includes the following adaptors:
- M12 Ringbolt adaptor clevis
- Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor
- M16 Threaded stud adaptor
- M16 Hexagon Set Screw
- M16 Threaded Stud