ISC Haulerbiner Load Transfer Device 6:1HB105A
The HaulerBiner Compact Rescue Kit is a lightweight, compact and simple to use/deploy device. The HaulerBiner is fully rated for lifting people.
The HaulerBiner has three pulley wheels incorporated into each Karabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 (theoretical) Mechanical Advantage system. The HaulerBiner also has a purpose-designed progress capture cam with, an ‘on/off’ position. The HaulerBiner utilises purpose-developed 6mm (1/4") rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip. The kit is supplied in a two-pouch bag, for easy deployment.
The HaulerBiner is load rated to 140kg (310lbs) but it has an MBS of at least 16kN/3500lbs tested as a complete system. Kits are available in three standard lengths; 105cm (41"), 165cm (65") or 300cm (118"). The length of the system, when fully contracted is only 32cm (12")!
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) MA
- When suspended in a harness, pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical) MA
- With a D4/D2 Descender, as part of a short-haul / long-lower system
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher