Imagined, designed, manufactured to meet the needs and requirements of all work at height professionals LOV3 is a fall arrest and descender device which operates on normal vertical ropes or tensioned and diagonal ropes.
Unique device of its own on the market, it is the only tool that performs 5 functions for working at height and keep all these functions on tensioned or diagonal ropes.
- fall arrest device
- rescue device
- adjustable lanyard LOV3+ LOV3 associated with our lanyard LOVROPE
- EN 12841 type A, B and C on EN 1891 A ropes of Ø 10 to 11 mm,
- EN 15151 1 on EN 1891 A ropes from Ø 10 to 11 mm and on EN 892 ropes from Ø 9.5 to 10.5 mm
- EN 341 type 2 class C on Cousin 1425 EN 1891 rope of Ø 10.5 mm
- EN 358 LOV3 with its LOVROPE lanyard
- It meets the relevant requirements of EN 353.2 with the exception of automatic descent following
Materials: Aluminum, stainless steel, polyamide
Colors: Red, Cyan, Black
Packaging: compostable, recyclable cardboard, containing the tool and the paper user manual.
Weight 380 grams,
size L.15 cm, l. 8 cm and 4 cm thick.
Estimate Lead Time