Every detail in the ATOM Access Harness has been thoughtfully designed for the rope access professional. From the structure and attachment points to buckles, gear and accessory loops and other features, the ATOM delivers maximum comfort, workflow efficiency and durability in a lightweight and low-profile harness system.
- Improved architecture molds to the user for a lightweight, low-profile fit.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and support:
- Padding constructed from dual density foam, laminated to optimize load distribution and apply the right amount of support only where needed.
- Waist and leg pads are constructed with rolled edges to provide additional comfort.
- Y-back construction and bridged front lift:
- Allows for optimal adjustment at each shoulder.
- Provides a secure fit while minimizing pressure from the harness at the neck.
- Constructed with polyester webbing:
- Keeps a supple hand for comfort and easy buckle adjustment.
- Water repellent and UV resistant material for lasting strength and durability in extreme weather conditions.
- Multiple accessory attachment points provide ample space for stowing and organizing hardware and tools.
- Gear loop over-braid is based on a 32-carrier polyester, rope sheath design that delivers a familiar texture and functional robustness.
- UL Certified to relevant ANSI Z359.11, CSA and NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) standards.
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign components.
- Large ID aluminum D-rings at the waist, sternal and dorsal attachment points keep the harness lightweight, yet allows room for multiple carabiners.
- Steel adjuster buckles are low profile and allow for maximum and efficient adjustment.
- Aluminum side D-rings provide lightweight work positioning attachment points.
- Chest Ascender HC by Climbing Technology
- Hard coat anodization resists wear
- Unique integrated design centers unit for efficient rope ascent and enables replacement.
- Molded gear loops with high impact, cold resistant, polypropylene core provide easy gear stowage and retrieval.
- Four Tool Loops: Two at the rear waist and one at each leg pad for additional gear stowage.
- Workseat attachment points located at the waist to connect the CMC Skysaddle.
Estimated Lead Time