Single adjustable progression lanyard.
PROGRESS ADJUST-I is a single adjustable progression lanyard that allows, when combined with another lanyard, continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, movement along a lifeline...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
Download product info
- Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
- rope ascent: lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, PROGRESS ADJUST I progression lanyard allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- moving along a traverse line: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy handling:
- Reversible, the ADJUST rope adjuster can be placed on the anchor or on the harness ventral attachment point.
- very quick and precise length adjustment, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- CAPTIV ADJUST positioning bar helps hold the ADJUST rope adjuster in the proper position and keeps the lanyard and rope adjuster integrated with the carabiner (1)
- STUART accessory helps hold the connector in the proper position when the rope adjuster is attached to the harness ventral attachment point
- compatible with the gated ventral attachment point on ASTRO harnesses
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall
- Individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan
(1) Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors
- Weight: 185 g
- Material(s): Aluminum, nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), elastomer
- Length: up to 100 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11