Hydrajaws M2050 PRO METRIC Tester Kit with 0-50kN/11240lbf
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Check below for details.Get a Quote
Hydrajaws M2050 Mid-Heavy Duty Fixing Testers enable engineers to confirm the holding power of anchors in most construction materials, either for the purpose of establishing safe working loads or to validate the correct installation of existing fixings. The tensile load of up to 50kN is applied to the fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate digital gauge, making the tester very reliable.
The load spreading bridge keeps reaction loads away from the fixing. Fixings up to M16 may be located directly in the tester, while a variety of adaptors enable a wide range of other types and sizes to be tested.
- Metric measurement.
- up to 50mm of Stroke.
- 2050 Spreading Bridge with telescopic legs and hardened pins.
- Turning Handle with integral 24mm Nut.
- M12 Locking Adaptor.
- M12 Ringbolt Adaptor Clevis
- Bolt Tester Adaptor.
- Threaded stud adaptors: M16, M20 and M24.
- Button Adaptors: M10, M12 Threaded, and 6.5, 8.5, 10.5, 12.5 Slotted.
- Hydrajaws calibration certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Robust carry case with grab handle.