Hydrajaws M0097 Tension Meter Tester Kit070-001
The Hydrajaws M0097 Tension Meter is designed for testing wire ropes used for fall-arrest systems, strain measurement of rigging, guy ropes, tower and mast supports, and checking the security of crimped/swaged end fittings as applied to wire ropes.
- Rise and fall mode and Peak hold function available.
- The Digital gauge has an improved accuracy class of +/- 0.5% full scale deflection.
- New improved Gauge issue 3 features :
- - ‘backlight’ facility for improved viewing in low light applications.
- - screen orientation flips allowing easy reading from any angles (set upon request).
- - tougher outer gauge protective cover supplied as standard.
- Only one calibration required per year. n Compatible with the latest Hydrajaws Bluetooth Digital System (Requires separate subscription charge. Enquire for details).
1. M0097 Tester with two anchor points;
2. 30kN Digital Gauge (purchased separately);
3. Metal Carry Case with Filler;
4. Operating Instructions;
5. Calibration Certificate.
The M0097 Tension Meter/Wire Rope Tester is designed to test wire rope cables however it will require TIRFOR® equipment to produce an external pull force.