Hydrajaws M2000 Safety Lifeline Cable Tester Kit 2
The Hydrajaws M2000 Safety Lifeline Cable Tester Kit 2 is a complete kit enabling engineers to validate the installation of anchors, eyebolts, and swaged components of new or existing engineered lifeline systems to ensure compliance with BS 7883 up to a maximum tensile load of 25kN.
Our latest design is light, compact, and very user-friendly. Manufactured to exact high standards, the Hydrajaws M2000 Safety Lifeline Cable Tester frame clamps directly to the 8mm wire rope and comes with all the accessories to test existing installations including those with long terminating assemblies without any additional parts needed.
Compatible with the Hydrajaws App - Bluetooth Digital Reporting System when used with our digital gauge with 90-day FREE Trial.
!!! Comes either in Metric or Imperial Version !!!
- 0-25kN Dual Scale digital gauge compatible with the latest Hydrajaws App (detachable for calibration, reduces carrier return costs).
- Turning Handle with 22mm (7/8′′) integrated nut (for use in confined spaces).
- Up to 50mm of stroke.
- Hinge-type clamp arrangement with only two bolts.
- Cable test frame with extension bars.
- Single cable clamp.
- Hydrajaws gauge calibration certificate (valid for 12 months).
- Supplied in a robust protective carry case with full operating instructions.
Kit includes the following:
- Knurled adaptor 8mm (10mm & 12mm optional)
- Barrel clamp 8mm
- Fork adaptor 12mm
- 22mm A/F ratchet spanner
- 6mm allen key and spare cable clamp bolts and screws
- M12 Ringbolt adaptor clevis
- Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor
- M16 & M20 threaded stud adaptors
- M12 threaded stud adaptor coupler