Petzl Absorbica I International
Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber and captive carabiners
Single lanyard with integrated compact energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). Equipped with two captive carabiners, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with two captive steel carabiners, with TRIACT-LOCK autolocking system.
- Available in two lengths: 100 and 170 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, steel
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362