Petzl Kootenay PulleyP67
Shipping calculated at checkout.
KOOTENAY is a knot-passing pulley that allows passage of joining knots. The large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings ensures excellent efficiency.
- High clearance rope channel allows passage of joining knots (long raise or Tyrolean traverse on two ropes)
- Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Locking pins on the sheave allow pulley to be used as an anchor
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 19 mm
- Sheave diameter: 76 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Maximum working load: 5 kN x 2 = 10 kN
- Weight: 1390 g
- Height: 26 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 1227