Petzl Oxan Carabiner
Oval steel carabiner.
Pacific Ropes recommends these stainless steel carabiners because of their suitability for industrial Rope Access work sites. They are known for their intense durability, use in multiple applications and high performance in complex rigging. A definite Pacific Ropes must-have.
Rugged and compact, the OXAN carabiner is particularly suited for use in difficult conditions where weight is not an issue: setting fixed anchors, connecting to metal structures. The OXAN carabiner is available in two locking systems: manual SCREW-LOCK system or automatic TRIACT-LOCK system. OXAN TRIACT-LOCK is available through Pacific Ropes the European and international version.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Available in European or international versions
- Also available in black
- Material(s): steel