Shipping calculated at checkout.
The PANTIN foot-mounted rope clamp is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION, or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
- Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
- Used in conjunction with CROLL, ASCENSION, or ASCENTREE rope clamps
- Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions (such as frozen or dirty ropes)
- Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- Quick and easy to adjust with DOUBLEBACK buckle
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Durable construction:
- Stainless steel cam offers excellent corrosion resistance
- High-modulus polyethylene strap is abrasion-resistant
- Available in right- and left-foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, high-modulus polyethylene
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|