Petzl Oxan Vulcan CarabinerM073CA00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
High-strength steel carabiner.
High-strength VULCAN carabiners are designed for rescue professionals. With a large gate opening and high strength, these carabiners are ideal for setting multiple anchors where conditions are difficult and weight is not an issue. The VULCAN carabiner is available in two locking systems: manual SCREW-LOCK system or automatic TRIACT-LOCK system. VULCAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions.
- Steel suitable for harsh conditions
- For use with heavy loads
- Large size for easy attachment of multiple items
- Large opening for connection to thick anchors
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
- Two locking systems available:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Also available in black
- Material(s): steel