*Please note: the Machined Pulleys are currently available in black only.
The Machined Mini and Rescue Pulleys are designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world. Starting as a block of solid T6 aluminum, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way as to leave material where it's needed most for strength.
The integrated axle also allows the pulley to use a custom manufactured threaded bolt which is countersunk into the sideplate, giving the pulley a unique snag-resistant profile. These one-of-a-kind features are the basis for the Machined Pulley's impressive strength, slim profile and a quality of manufacture that is second to none.
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings.
Weight / MBS / WLL / Max Rope / Cert
1.1" Mini Single
2.9 oz (83 gm) | 30kN | 5kN | .43" (11mm) | CE
1.1" Mini Double
5.0 oz (141gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .43" (11mm) | CE
1.5" Rescue Single
5.1 oz (144gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | CE
1.5" Rescue Double
9.0 oz (254gm) | 36kN | 8kN | .5" (13mm) | CE