Ronin Lift Power Ascender and Upgrade Kits
Safe working load 400 lbs. (181 kg) and weighs only 24 lbs. (11 kg) with battery.
This powerful tool has revolutionized safety and injury prevention in the workplace, by removing the physical strain and fatigue of climbing. The Ronin Lift battery-powered power ascender is an affordable tool that every at-height worker should have in their tool kit.
Ronin Lift was developed to manage heavy loads in tough environments to help perform the task at hand. Even though it is one of the lightest machines on the market, it’s smooth, fast, and easy to use.
Ronin Lift maintains controlled acceleration through its variable-speed thumbwheel up to the maximum safe working load of 400 lbs. (181 kg).
Ronin Lift versatility allows the use of mechanical advantages up to 3:1, which means loads of up to 1200 lbs. (544 kg) can be accommodated. Both Ronin Lift anchor points are rated at 5,000 lbs. for confident rigging.
- 400 lbs. (181 kg) Safe Working Load
- Variable Speed Control (0.5 – 1.5 ft./sec)
- Hands-Free Braking System
- Gravity Feed Descent with manual brake
- End Feed rope loading
- Hot-Swappable Battery
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Water Resistant IP54 Rating
- Operating Temp. -4°F – 120 °F (-20 °C – +49 °C)
- Mechanical Advantage Allowed up to 3:1 ratio to lift, up to 1200 lbs.
- CE Certified (EC and EU Type Examination Cert)
- 1 Ronin Lift Ascender
- 1 Battery
- 1 Charger
- 1 Charger Cable – Type A, B or C
- 1 Rope Brush
Ronin Lift Kit with Deadman Handle Upgrade
Ronin Lift Kit with Wireless Remote Control Upgrade
Ronin Lift Kit with Deadman Handle Upgrade & Wireless Remote Upgrade
- Power Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Wind Tower Access
- Cell Tower Access
- Entertainment Rigging
- Building Maintenance
- SPRAT/IRATA rope work support
- Confined Space