Singing Rock has created a few different options of buckles for specific needs. Here is a quick run down of the features of each one!
Unique SINGING ROK buckle with a sliding captive bar
- matches strict American standards (ANSI, CSA)
- Its minimum strength is 17.2 kN
- no webbing slippage in a buckle
- its construction ensures longtime operation and efficiency (easy releasing and fastening even when dirty and tough webbing)
- corrosion resistance is tested by spraying in a salty chamber for a period of 48 hours
1 second side quick release buckle by SINGING ROCK
- easy operation
- quick release
- made of high strength steel
- 2-finger safety release
- compact and handy
- strap width up to 45mm
- black coated
ROCK & LOCK BUCKLE
Patented smart buckle system by SINGING ROCK
Only small effort of your fingers is needed to lock and open.
1. Make the loop and put it through the buckle frame
2. Hook the loop on cross bar.
It is easy as that.
- Easy to lock and open: Only small effort of your fingers is needed to lock and open.
- Fast lace-through: Make the loop, put it through the buckle frame, hook the loop on cross bar and tighten. It is easy as that.
- Smart function: Rock&Lock allows you to put on your harness very quickly, while wearing ski, plastic boots, crampons or snowshoes. Rock&Lock allows you to do just that.
- Double safety: Webbing cannot slip through Rock&Lock due to safety loop at the end. Spontaneous opening of Rock&Lock is virtually impossible.
- Lightweight: Rock&Lock buckle is only 22 g per piece (3/4 inch size).
- Extra strong: Rock&Lock breaking strength complies with EN12277 requirements.
- Excellent function in all-season conditions: Function guaranteed even when webbing is wet or frozen.
We're currently using this bad boy in our training courses, the Singing Rock Expert III Speed. Check it out here!