Hydrajaws M2008 Heavy Duty Tester Kit280-001
The portable self-contained M2008 Heavy Duty Tester meets the demand for proof load testing larger fixings up to 145kN (32597lbf). Applications include high load expanding and resin anchors, holding down bolts for stanchion base plates, base plate fixings for column lighting, anchorage for crash barrier and safety fences, anchorage for stadium crush barriers and bridge parapet anchors.
With optional extras, applications include rebar pull-out test, pad eye load test, large ringbolt, and eyebolt testing.
Having a lightweight aluminium height adjustable load spreading bridge means the weight combined with the tester is only 14kg, which is lighter and more convenient to apply than a separate hydraulic pump and cylinder arrangement.
- 0-145kN Dual Scale Digital Gauge compatible with the latest Hydrajaws App (detachable for calibration, reduces carrier return costs).
- 2008 lightweight aluminium off set triangular load-spreading bridge with nine height positions. The swivel feet offer fine height adjustment.
- Load application achieved via a 24mm ratchet handle driving a hydraulic multiplier.
- Spirit level to indicate the overall balance of the test rig.
- 10mm eyehook installed for attaching a lanyard as appropriate.
- The foam filler can accommodate four rebar adaptors.
- Hydrajaws gauge calibration certificate (valid for 12 months).
- Supplied in a wheeled robust carry case with telescopic handle and full operating instructions.
Kit includes the following adaptors:
- 5 x threaded adaptors M20>M12, M20>M16, M20>M20, M20>M24 & M20>M30. Imperial UNC equivalent threaded stud adaptors are available.
- Heavy-duty ringbolt clevis for pad eye load testing, large ringbolt and eyebolt testing.
- Adaptors to connect to various sizes of rebar: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm & 22mm.
- A wider span load-spreading bridge allowing a maximum load of 125kN only.